Front End Analysis
Student Decision Making
Real World Connection
Extended Time Frame
Events of Instruction
Integrating Technology into a Standards Based Curriculum
Project Based Learning Supported by Multimedia
OTHER EDUCATOR INFORMATION
About the Author
Other Projects by Linda Ullah
Is my Project Good?
- You will be given a check list. Meet with your project team, and use this checklist to review your project.
- What do you all think is really good about your project?
- Look at the graphic design of your project.
- What do you need to do to make in more interesting?
- Look at your content.
- Do you have enough information?
- Create a plan to add information and graphics to your project.
- Show your project to another group.
- Ask them what they like about your project
- Ask them to suggest ways to make your project more exciting
- Ask them what information they need to know that is not yet in your project.
- Meet with your project team and decide who will do which jobs to improve your projects. Select one person to:
- Find more information
- Find pictures
- Continue to construct the PowerPoint
- Create the Web Page in MS Word
Let's add some "fun stuff" to your project.
Your instructor will show you how to add sound, animations and pictures to your project.